Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Arnaud Lapiere commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Additional use case (Am I the only one doing this ? ) I have several probes for important websites, with text string check, so I can make sure there is no regression .
        (It already happened to me I had the homepage working, but no others, due to Wordpress permalinks issue) --> grouping probes of the same website in a group/tag make sense, of course

• Jean-Philippe Paradis commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The first comment touched on this, but this is important (if slightly obvious):

What we really need is tags, not groups, since any simple or complex groupings can be trivially implemented (on the client side) on top of tags.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Sorting and filtering by customer, production/staging, framework version, server type, etc.

• Matt Heerema commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would help to show patterns to diagnose reasons for downtime. Example, I have multiple servers housing these sites. It would make sense for me to see them all as a bundle. If all of the sites within a group were down, it would indicate a server issue.

Also, by "gathering checks" I meant primarily in the realm of slack notifications. One groups notifications could go to one slack channel, another group to another channel. Right now the only way to accomplish this is by having multiple updown accounts.

• contact commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Customers may have multiple projects so it would be nice to group them and have them sorted by the customer and not the name of the project. Otherwise you have to always use a project prefix like "customer name: project name"

Feedback and Knowledge Base