How can we improve updown.io?

Show QUALYS SSL Labs Grade

Show somewhere on the status page, the SSL Labs grade for the monitored host. It can be get trough the API, like https://api.ssllabs.com/api/v3/analyze?host=updown.io (it could be tested once a day for each host)

3 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Carlos shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AdminAdrien Rey-Jarthon (CEO / Founder, updown.io) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Richard, these security notifications are not implemented yet (no response from SSL labs), currently we only have notification for important issues like SSL handshake error or invalid certificates. I don't see any recent SSL alerts sent on your account so I'm not sure what you're talking about, it may not be from updown.io. Please send a screenshot of the notification you're talking about if you want more information ;)

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think the SSL test is too strict, I am getting notifications that the certificate is invalid for a B grade certificate which is acceptable to all major browsers according to SSLLabs - is there a way to turn off these notifications or reduce the strictness of the test?

Feedback and Knowledge Base